Who Are We: Founded in 1996, FCE, based in Orange CT (NEW LOCATION), is a rapidly growing company that encourages economic growth by helping business owners reach their target markets within their communities. We are a full-service marketing company that works closely with businesses to help them achieve their sales goals, generate extensive awareness, and foster goodwill within their community by utilizing our innovative advertising opportunities.
Who We Are Looking For: We are seeking assertive, motivated individuals who have a proven sales track record and who are willing to be an integral part of a growing company. This is a goal-driven environment and salespeople are expected to meet minimum daily outbound call volume that translates into viable sales. The successful candidate will be a “hunter” by nature, seeking and cultivating new business. Our expectation is that individuals will possess sales and business skills that will translate into a full time position, with the opportunity to elevate to a future management role of existing or new markets and products.
• Cold and warm calling to potential and/or established customers on a daily basis
• Setting up sales leads and closing sales over the phone
• Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service
• Drive a sense of urgency in accounts to speed up purchasing decisions, including payment
• Enter all data regarding calls made in our data management system, track sales and follow-through with customers
• Work closely with Sales Director to develop sales pipeline and provide solid leads for closing sales across multiple advertising opportunities
• Engage professionally and effectively with sales team, graphics, marketing and management
• Provide professional customer service to new and existing customers via excellent verbal and written communication
• Research leads online and be able to uncover new sources efficiently
• MINIMUM of 3+ years sales experience, preferably telephone sales with a one-call closing or short sales cycle
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with great listening skills
• Assertive and competitive nature with motivation to succeed
• Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections
• Sense of urgency and can-do attitude
• Team player with the balance of working independently with minimal supervision
• Performs well under stress and recovers well from setbacks
• Optimize call time to drive daily productivity
• Strong time management, follow through and organizational skills
• Previous media sales experience preferred
Part time 25 hours up to full time positions available. 5 Days a week, no nights or weekends, Pay is competitive: hourly plus commission plus bonus.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.
Hours: 15 hours/week
Hourly Wage: $10/hr
Job Description: The administrative intern will provide direct support to administration by aiding in the day-to-day operations within our advertising company. The intern will maintain strong, effective communications with the inside sales team and external partners. The position requires exceptional communication, diligence, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
Responsibilities include: Assisting administration in day to day activities including:
• Lead generation for sales team, including the strategic outlook of potential customers and vendors based upon demonstrated market success
• Create and update Google Maps with vendor locations and program terms
• Batch mailings of invoices and advertising materials to client
• Other administrative tasks including data entry and organization of company files
• Time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
• Completes tasks in a professional and timely manner, producing quality and accurate results
• Effective and appropriate communication skills
• Ability to work well within a team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop highly desirable
• Administrative or related experience desirable
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com ATTN: Jenn DeFonzo